Hosted by ThreatMetrix®, a LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Company
Virtual/Online – April 24, 2019, 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST / 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
Parul Sharma, Senior Director of Professional Services — ThreatMetrix
Ellie Burns, Product Marketing Manager — ThreatMetrix
The H2 2018 Cybercrime Report from ThreatMetrix®, A LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Company, is based on actual cybercrime attacks from July – December 2018 that were detected by The ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network.
This webinar will feature discussion on key highlights, including:
- Mobile Risk and Reward: Mobile transactions continue to grow for most use cases and in most global geographies — except eCommerce logins, with 69% in desktop transactions.
- Network Effect of Fraud: Cross-organizational fraud is particularly strong within banking, gaming and gambling, lending, and retail.
- eCommerce Under Pressure from Bot Volume: The Network blocked 2.1 billion bot attacks on merchants, a 142% growth compared to H2 2017.
- Financial Services Experience New Risk from Mobile Threats: Financial Services is seeing a growth in mobile attacks, particularly in Brazil, Canada, the U.S., and Italy. The most noticeable growth in mobile attacks is on account logins.
- Media is Testbed for Stolen Identity Credentials: Media continues to see the highest penetration of new account creation attacks of all industries.