Hosted by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
In Person (Nashville, TN) – May 2, 2019
Our security experts return for another rousing round of Q&A on topics such as the most recent healthcare attacks and organizational impact, hackers focusing more on an organization’s employees, increase in new security roles and training available, and much more. Our experts cover healthcare provider and service companies across the U.S. and urban to rural environments — be prepared to learn and engage!
- Mark Burnette – Shareholder, LBMC (Moderator)
- Scott Augenbaum – Formerly with FBI Cyber Crimes
- Adam Nunn – Principal, Clearwater Compliance
- Scott Breece – CISO, Community Health Systems
- Stephen Watkins – Security Architect, Fortinet