Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free, one-hour webinar on Thursday, December 6 at 1:00 PM CT to learn about the top scams reported in South Dakota and get tips to help people in your community avoid scams, protect their identity and recover from identity theft.
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the South Dakota Attorney General
- S. Attorney’s Office for the District of South Dakota
- Better Business Bureau Serving Nebraska, South Dakota, the Kansas Plains & SW Iowa
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Senior Medicare Patrol of South Dakota
How to Participate in Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in South Dakota on December 6
Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
To hear the webinar, call 1(800) 230-1085. Access Code: 457-121.