Hosted by the Federal Trade Commission
Virtual/Online – October 16, 2019, 11:00 a.m. PST / 2:00 p.m. EST
Join the Federal Trade Commission on October 16 at 11:00 am PT for “Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Northern California,” a free, one-hour webinar.
You’ll learn about:
- The top scams reported in Northern California
- Tips to help people recognize and avoid scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the California Attorney General
- Contra Costa District Attorney Office
- Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
To participate in the webinar: Join the webinar online. Then call 1-800-230-1059 and use the access code 470752. You must call to hear the webinar.