Hosted by the Federal Trade Commission
Virtual/Online – January 14, 2019, 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Join the Federal Trade Commission for a free webinar to talk about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Michigan.
- The top scams reported in New Jersey
- Tips for identifying the latest scams
- Free resources you can use to help people in your communities protect their identity and report identity theft
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- Office of the New Jersey Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau Serving New Jersey
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
To participate in the webinar on January 14:
Join the webinar online. The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar.
To hear the webinar, you must call 1 (800)-230-1059 and use the access code 461300. You must call to hear the webinar.