Hosted by the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA)
In Person (Wichita, KS) – March 26, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Small and medium-sized organizations all have valuable data, which makes them prime targets for cyber criminals. However, these organizations (small businesses, non-profits, local governments, schools, etc.) are often under-resourced when it comes to protecting their sensitive assets. The National Cyber Security Alliance, in collaboration with Flagship Kansas and the Kansas SBA, has developed a free hands-on half-day workshop to help organizations:
- Identify which business assets others want
- Protect those assets
- Detect when something has gone wrong
- Respond quickly and appropriately with an action plan
- Recover after a breach
- 8:30AM-9:00AM: Registration
- 9:00AM-10:00AM: Fireside chat with local and national experts
- 10:00AM-12:00PM: Tabletop workshop where attendees will define what cybersecurity is, identify common misconceptions, learn “quick wins” to put into action now, and begin developing their own strategy for minimizing cybersecurity threats.