Hosted by the SANS Institute
In Person (San Diego, CA) – August 7-8, 2019
The 6th annual SANS Security Awareness Summit is on and we’re getting ready for our biggest and best Summit yet! Every year, we strive to provide the very best forum for security awareness officers looking to take their program to the next level! Our promise is to provide actionable lessons you can take back and apply right away within your own organization, with a focus on your industry, employee base, and current maturity level. This two-day Summit includes expert awareness-focused talks, interactive discussions, networking events, and more!
The 2019 Security Awareness Summit will feature:
- Video Wars – Watch the different training videos organizations have created and hear from them how they created the videos, what worked and did not work, and why.
- Show-n-Tell booths – We have expanded the highly popular Show-n-Tell booths to support more booths and a dedicated session for attendees to interact with all the different awareness materials organizations have developed. This is a great opportunity to learn how organizations made the materials, which ones were the most effective and why.
- Onsite lunches – Stay for lunch and mix/mingle with other attendees.
- Interactive Workshops – In addition to industry leading talks we will host several hands-on workshops where you actually plan and build elements of your awareness program. From phishing assessments and ambassador programs to planning your own escape room, these highly interactive sessions are often the most popular of the summit.
- Evening socials – Take a chance to unwind and socialize with your peers at organized social events every night.
- Optional 3rd-day workshop – Add a half-day of educational workshops and interactive sessions to your Summit experience!